We are a group of local artists, musicians, writers, actors, poets, and people who enjoy the arts and work together to promote and support the arts and artists in West Feliciana Parish
We believe that creativity is vital to healthy people and to a healthy community. We work to help others of all ages and at all stages of life to learn to make and appreciate art.
Arts For All is committed to supporting all the arts for all the people in all of West Feliciana!
Our 2018 efforts promoting the arts in West Feliciana include:
Feb 10-11, 2018: “Let It Fly” Mardi Gras Gala. Join us for our annual Mardi Gras Show and Gala. Tickets are free for members and $25 for non member. Purchase tickets now.
- March 3-4, 2018: Kat Fitzpatrick Encaustic Artist Workshop. Beginners, as well as seasoned artists will find a rich and versatile “new” medium that has been around almost 2,000 years.
- March 11, 2018: Annual Arts for All Meeting
March 16-18, 2018 : Audubon Pilgrimage. Arts for All Volunteers the Audubon birds exhibit at Market Hall.
- Holding our annual meeting for the entire membership in March each year to elect officers and report progress and future plans.
- April 21, 2018: Tunica Hills Music Fest and Jam
- May 19, 2018: Arts for All Community Arts Day
- Sponsoring and promoting theatre and dramatic arts.
June 11-22, 2018: Drama Camp
- June 25- 29, 2018: Art Camp – More information coming soon!
July 5-6, 2018: Songwriter Workshop
July 7-8, 2018: Songbird Camp
July 16-20, 2018: Young Songbirds
July 23-27, 2018: Young Songbirds
October 27-28, 2018: Yellow Leaf Arts Festival. In 2017, it celebrated its fifteenth year, and has grown to over sixty participating artists from Louisiana and Mississippi and features a special section for our local artists.
- Providing classes and arts activities for children and adults throughout the parish by bringing the arts to people at community centers, schools, community markets, nursing homes and other neighborhood gathering places.
- Sponsoring and promoting the annual Songbird Music Camp for kids and Songbird Music School for adults.
- Providing studio space for artists to work, provide instruction, and exhibit works.
- Holding community art shows open to all visual artists in the parish in addition to members-only shows.
- Using this website to better inform our parish of things of interest for the “art-minded”.
- Continuing and enhancing popular music and poetry events. including jam and open mic sessions.
Arts For All was Incorporated in 2007 and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.